Why Calculating Marketing ROI Is Important for Your Pest Control Business
When it comes to running your pest control business, you have a lot on your plate. Whether it’s hiring new employees or retaining your current ones, providing the best customer service possible, or wondering what your competition is up to, the path to success in our unique industry can be a challenging one. With everything you have going on just to manage the day-to-day, the last thing that may be occupying your mind is your marketing efforts. But, marketing is what’s going to drive more sales and continue to propel your business to the next level. Whether you’re trying to increase your web presence, relying on word-of-mouth or referrals, social media, or mailing out flyers, it’s important to understand your marketing return on investment (ROI). In short, how much are you spending to gain new customers or retain your current ones?
If you were only using one method to market your pest control services, then this would be an easy calculation. But chances are you’re using all the options listed above, which means this calculation is a bit more complicated. The Lobster CompassSM marketing portal will help guide you through all the data it takes to determine which marketing strategies are the most effective for your business. For example, the Lobster Compass marketing portal uses sophisticated algorithms to collect, organize, present, and consolidate your marketing data from multiple systems such as:
- Google Search Console – This helps manage how much traffic your website is generating. It also monitors and maintains your website performance and fixes any issues that may occur. Google is complicated, intricate, and always changing, and the Google Search Console will help guide you through these changes.
- Google My Business – Google My Business is integrated with Google Maps so your customers can find you and easily connect. You can also create a profile that lets your customers see you and find out what makes your business unique, and contact you through phone, chat, or email.
- Google Analytics – Google Analytics is one of the most popular digital analytics software and gives you details on how people are interacting with your website and the content in it.
- Google Ads – This platform allows you to target ads to individuals who are looking for your services. When a potential customer searches for pest control in your area, Google Ads will facilitate a connection between that prospect and your services.
- Call Tracking Metrics – Call tracking is a valuable marketing tool that helps you determine how many calls you receive from your various marketing strategies. Additionally, it factors in the length of the call, the location, and if that call turns into a customer.
Lastly, the Lobster Compass marketing portal is exclusively integrated with the PestRoutes® platform. PestRoutes software is a powerful tool that supports your marketing efforts by ensuring your business is streamlined from top to bottom. It organizes your workforce, creates efficiencies for your office management team, helps you provide superior customer support, manages your leads, and reports data and company efficiency.