A Core Value Declaration
This commitment is boundless. We will work to help any customer who chooses to leave FieldRoutes for another software provider by delivering the support they need to exit smoothly and avoid unnecessary delays and exorbitant fees that can harm the health of their business.
This begins with our promise to do the right thing for the industries we serve. We openly share our six commitments to acting with integrity and honesty in support of the customers' right to leave.
1. FieldRoutes will enable customers with a self-serve way to extract names, addresses, emails, account balances, and more at any time via a comma-separated values (CSV) file directly from the software.
2. FieldRoutes will provide comprehensive data extracts of customer information in the context of migrating to a competitor.
3. FieldRoutes will co-term customer agreements to align all of the software’s modules and other add-ons with the master agreement’s original renewal date.
4. FieldRoutes will provide customers transitioning to a competitor with their payment data from FieldRoutes® Payments within 10 business days of the request.
5. FieldRoutes will not charge customers for extraction of their payment tokens from FieldRoutes Payments.
6. FieldRoutes will not terminate payment processing until a customer has successfully migrated to another software provider.
FieldRoutes invites ALL software providers in the pest control and lawn care industries to join our pledge.
FieldRoutes invites ALL pest control and lawn companies to ask their software provider these questions.
Keep up-to-date with our most recent articles and insights.
Discover how lawn care professionals can supercharge their businesses through effective email marketing campaigns, segmentation, and automated email sequences.
Whether you're a new business in the green industry or just evaluating your landscape offerings, discover a list of essential, highly-profitable lawn care services.
These 20 sample interview questions and answers give you a place to start. Tailor them to your interview process so you can hire the best pest control technicians in your service area.
Learn how to develop successful strategies to improve your operations, enhance customer satisfaction, and accelerate the growth of your landscaping and lawn care business.
FieldRoutes and Aspire welcome field service pros to Las Vegas for IGNITE! Check back to this blog for insights, learning, and inspiration from the event!