A Core Value Declaration
This commitment is boundless. We will work to help any customer who chooses to leave FieldRoutes for another software provider by delivering the support they need to exit smoothly and avoid unnecessary delays and exorbitant fees that can harm the health of their business.
This begins with our promise to do the right thing for the industries we serve. We openly share our six commitments to acting with integrity and honesty in support of the customers’ right to leave.
1. FieldRoutes will enable customers with a self-serve way to extract names, addresses, emails, account balances, and more at any time via a comma-separated values (CSV) file directly from the software.
2. FieldRoutes will provide comprehensive data extracts of customer information in the context of migrating to a competitor.
3. FieldRoutes will co-term customer agreements to align all of the software’s modules and other add-ons with the master agreement’s original renewal date.
4. FieldRoutes will provide customers transitioning to a competitor with their payment data from FieldRoutes® Payments within 10 business days of the request.
5. FieldRoutes will not charge customers for extraction of their payment tokens from FieldRoutes Payments.
6. FieldRoutes will not terminate payment processing until a customer has successfully migrated to another software provider.
FieldRoutes invites ALL software providers in the pest control and lawn care industries to join our pledge.
FieldRoutes invites ALL pest control and lawn companies to ask their software provider these questions.
Keep up-to-date with our most recent articles and insights.
Facebook is a powerful marketing tool for pest control businesses as 70% of US adults use it. Learn how to optimize Facebook Ads for pest control, including benefits, setup, and cost.
Inflation and the cost of doing business continue to put a squeeze on Americans. But there's good news for pest control technicians: They're not being left behind when it comes to rising salaries.
Field service businesses that specialize in pest control and lawn care need to stay on top of technology trends in 2023. Find out what they are here.
How great is the feeling when you’re doing the important work in your business and you enter the highest state of focus and concentration? It feels like you can zoom through tasks and finish all the BIG THINGS that you enjoy most about being an entrepreneur.
While FieldRoutes is confident that we’ll be your best business partner, we also believe that your data is yours should you want to try something new.