Do the right thing. Act with integrity and honesty.
This commitment is boundless. We will work to help any customer who chooses to leave FieldRoutes for another software provider by delivering the support they need to exit smoothly and avoid unnecessary delays and exorbitant fees that can harm the health of their business.
This begins with our promise to do the right thing for the industries we serve. We openly share our six commitments to acting with integrity and honesty in support of the customers’ right to leave.
1. Enable our customers a self-serve way to extract customer information (name, address, email, account balance, +120 other fields) at any time via a CSV file directly from the software free of charge
2. Also provide comprehensive data extracts of all customer information free of charge in the context of migrating to a competitor (competitors charge up to $1,500 for this)
3. “Co-term” customer agreements to align all modules and aspects of the software with the original renewal date of the master agreement
4. Provide customers transitioning to a competitor with their payment tokens from FieldRoutes Payments within 10 business days of the request (competitors take up to 90 days)
FIELDROUTES WILL NOT
5. Charge customers for extraction of their payment tokens from FieldRoutes™ Payments
6. Terminate payment processing until a customer has successfully migrated to another software provider
FieldRoutes invites ALL software providers in the pest control and lawn care industries to join our pledge. FieldRoutes invites ALL pest control and lawn companies to ask their software provider these questions.