Find Out How PCT 100 Companies Using PestRoutes Experience Higher Growth Rate
With all the trials and tribulations that 2020 brought, PestRoutes and Lobster Marketing customers still came out on top. Congratulations to everyone that made the PCT Top 100.
The Results Are In!
The average revenue growth rate from 2019-2020 for the PCT Top 100 customers using PestRoutes is 43%. This year, the PCT Top 100 had 15 new companies make the list. Of them, six were PestRoutes customers. Their average revenue growth rate from 2019-2020 is an incredible 74%. We’re also happy to report that customers using both PestRoutes and Lobster Marketing for more than 12 months saw a healthy average revenue growth rate of 53%.
So, what do the vast majority of companies on the PCT 100 list have in common? They use software. If you’re ready to grow, it’s time to make the move. The Lobster Marketing demand generation platform seamlessly integrated with PestRoutes® software is the end-to-end solution for growing your business.
Unmatched in the industry, we can help you:
- Acquire new customers
- Provide superior pest control service
- Collect revenue
- View your true return on investment
We’re Outperforming the Competition
PestRoutes and Lobster Marketing’s average revenue growth is not only impressive, but we’re also far ahead of the competition. The average revenue growth rate for PCT Top 100 companies not using PestRoutes is 16%.
You should be managing your business, not your software. That’s why we designed PestRoutes to have a simple interface that’s easy for your entire team to use. Our software packs a punch, providing all the functionality you need when you need it without sacrificing usability.
Growing your business is our business. That’s why our pricing structure is simple and fair. We designed it to help you grow, not drag you down.
No Hidden Fees
You can’t afford to be nickel and dimed when you are trying to grow your business – least of all by your software provider. We’re here to help you prosper, not hold you back with shady business tactics. That’s why all of our fees are presented up-front with no hidden surprises.
You should never have to pay to get the support you need. When you have questions, you need answers – not long wait times, extra expenses, or a master’s degree in the software you purchased. Our support team is based in the U.S., and we consistently report high satisfaction rates. Best of all, you’ll never have to open your wallet to get the help you need.
Here’s How We Do It
We make it simple and easy for you to focus on what matters:
Great customer relationships are the foundation of your business. Pest control software should make it easy for your customers to do business with you, focus on recurring revenue, and help maintain their satisfaction.
- Ease of Use – Your sales shouldn’t end when the day ends. PestRoutes’ integration with Lobster Marketing gives your customers the ability to buy online and makes it easy for them to purchase your services after hours. With PestRoutes Customer Portal, there’s no need for your customers to call the office to check their account balance. The portal simplifies the payment process for you and your customers by allowing them to pay you directly online. The faster they pay, the faster you can collect your revenue.
- Customer Satisfaction – Ensuring your customers have a positive experience with your pest control business creates loyalty and increases satisfaction, which reduces your churn. Every touchpoint counts, from the way they find your company (Google, blog, website), to the interactions they have with your technicians to how easy you make it for them to access their information and pay their bills. PestRoutes software helps encourage online reviews and allows you to feature the best ones prominently on your website. Additionally, these reviews help your search engine ranking, which gets you noticed online and helps to increase your sales.
- Customer Loyalty – Attracting new customers is only half the battle; the real challenge is retaining the customers you already have. Automated communications go a long way in helping you retain those customers. For example, you can set a phone reminder to go out a week before the appointment, an email reminder to go out a couple of days before the appointment, or SMS text reminders to go out on the day of the appointment. After the service is complete, your customers can receive a follow-up email.
A key component of your business is your people. Helping them do their jobs more effectively and automating time-consuming tasks keeps them active and engaged. Pest control software that streamlines processes and maximizes their efforts increases job satisfaction, which, in turn, improves interaction with the customers. It can also help eliminate some of the problems that may occur when you’re operating your business manually, such as:
- Intelligent Routing – Intelligent routing helps your business run more efficiently by reducing the number of hours it takes for you to plan your technicians’ routes manually. With the PestRoutes platform, it’s easy to bulk schedule your customers. It allows you to assign an area of customers by a preferred technician or region, then creates pre-built routes that are efficiently optimized. Scheduling your technicians is as easy as drawing a circle around your customers who are due for service.
- Reduce Your Reliance on Paper – Relying on paper to manage your business is expensive, gets messy, and no one wants to walk into work every morning with stacks of paper on their desk. If this describes your current working environment, then inevitably, invoices have gotten lost in the shuffle. Which means you’re losing money because you won’t get paid.
- Real-time Reporting – Your pest control business is complex, and implementing effective business tools gives your employees reliable, up-to-the-minute information, which will allow them to make better data-driven business decisions and take a more proactive approach. Rather than creating multiple reports from different resources, PestRoutes combines all your data into an easy-to-understand dashboard.
Billing and collections can be tedious, labor-intensive, and it’s probably safe to say, not how you want to spend the majority of your time. Revenue is the lifeline of your business, so if this process isn’t organized and efficient, then you end up billing customers late or missing it altogether. Automating the billing process helps you grow your pest control company by enabling you to:
- Reduce Administration – To effectively manage your cash flow, you need to automate and standardize your invoicing process. It saves time and reduces errors compared to manually creating invoices from scratch.
- Minimize Errors – An efficient invoicing system will calculate costs and quotes automatically and generate invoices based on this data, therefore, reducing the number of staff you need to produce quotes.
- Manage Commissions – There’s a lot of variables that go into calculating commissions for your technicians. Billing software makes it easy to determine so you can pay them as they go throughout their day.
- Provide Customer Convenience – Accepting payments online makes it easier and faster for customers to pay you.
Is your website optimized for the best search results? Acquire more customers with Lobster Marketing. It easily integrates with PestRoutes software and provides real-time visibility into critical marketing and business-growth metrics. Pest control owners can begin each day confidently with the right data needed to guide marketing and business decisions as new trends arise. Let the experts at Lobster Marketing help you with:
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) – The Internet is crowded. Just because you have a website doesn’t mean you’re being seen. SEO is the process of getting your website in the search results when people go online to search for pest control services.
- Local SEO – This type of SEO is for location-based searches and helps you promote your pest control services to local customers.
- Branding – Your brand is much more than a name or logo. Monitoring your brand and what results from it involves tracking key performance indicators (KPIs). Google Analytics, comments, shares—all of these data points should be tracked to help grow your audience.
More Proof to Make the Switch
If you’re still on the fence about switching your software solution, we have the proof. Here’s what some of our PCT Top 100 customers have to say about PestRoutes:
“I wanted a software company that more thoroughly aligned with my company’s objectives. I wanted more customers—not more employees.”
– Go-Forth Pest Control
“Don’t be afraid of change … PestRoutes took our company to a whole new level.”
– National Exterminating Company
“It’s easier to run my business with PestRoutes. I’ve been able to grow faster and better because of what their software does. I’d recommend it to anyone starting a company. It’s perfect for what we do.”
– Romex Pest Control
“PestRoutes made the need for paper copies redundant, saving just one of Moxie’s many offices over $4,000 a month in paper costs alone. Billing no longer required paper, nor personnel to send and process bills, saving an additional $1,250 a month per office in supplies and labor.”
– Moxie Pest Control
“PestRoutes has fulfilled or exceeded expectations for our company. Our satisfaction is based on reliability, ease of use, ability to integrate, and overall speed. That said, our relationships with the staff and their responsiveness to our questions and requests cannot be overstated.”
– Fox Pest Control
Ready to switch? Let us help. Schedule your free demo today.