Why You Need Them And How To Take Action
There are several ways to promote your business, but an easy and cost-effective way to do this is through customer reviews. First, understand why reviews are valuable to your business and then follow our tips to generate and manage them.
Why You Need Reviews
- Reviews are important. How important? Very. Take a look at these statistics: 90% of shoppers read at least one online review before deciding to visit a business; 88% of consumers trust online reviews as much as personal recommendations; and 94% of online shoppers reported that a negative review has convinced them to avoid visiting a business.
- Reviews can lead to increased sales. Based on the statistics above, it makes sense that positive reviews influence potential customers and they will feel more inclined to request your services. Happy customers like to share their experiences. The more positive reviews you receive, the more people will be interested.
- Reviews increase your brand awareness. Customers are your best advocates for growing your brand. Their recommendations are seen as more reliable by friends and family than advertising.
- Reviews improve your search engine results. Online reviews improve your search engine ranking. The more people that are talking about your services, the higher your business will appear when customers search for you on Google, Bing, or Yahoo.
Get And Manage Reviews
- Make it convenient: According to Forbes, “ … a Google review can shape your business far more than a Google Ad.” You should actively encourage your customers to write reviews. This can be done by making it convenient for your customers to find you by making sure your business is registered to third party sites: According to Hubspot, “ … Yelp and Facebook were consumers’ most trusted source of customer reviews.” Ensure your business has profiles for both sites. Also, don’t forget about Twitter, Angi, LinkedIn, and Google.
- How to respond to reviews. Whether positive or negative, make sure you’re responding to your customers’ reviews. All responses should be made quickly (within 24-48 hours), be sincere, and if it was a negative review, offer to remedy the situation.
- Work with a partner to help you maximize your reviews. Our team of experts can help you leverage multiple marketing channels to showcase your positive reviews.
Making sure you have a way for your customers to provide feedback shows that you’re engaged in your business. It creates transparency, helps you determine customer satisfaction, and creates opportunities as to how you can improve your business.
Contact the experts at FieldRoutes™ to schedule your demo.