FieldRoutes™ helps field service companies simplify, scale, and grow.
What Is an API?
An application programming interface, better known as an API, receives data requests and sends responses, making it easy for two systems to share key information. There are numerous benefits to this, including the ability to:
- Easily integrate third-party solutions you currently use, or will use, in the future
- Access multiple data sources in one system
- Shave hours off your processes and reduce redundant data entry
Integrating your marketing data into your FieldRoutes operations software saves time, helps you make smart choices, and keeps you focused on your growth.
- Quickly determine your true marketing ROI so you can make the most of your marketing investments
- Automate the lead generation process by instantly entering leads generated from your website into your operations software
- Close deals on your website, then schedule and invoice them automatically
- Easily view and respond to new customer reviews
Our operations suite includes built-in, fully integrated collections functionality to make it easy to get paid on time and reduce delinquencies.
- Quickly find out who owes you, how much, and when they last paid
- Generate and send electronic invoices automatically
- Put follow-ups on cruise control with automated SMS text, email, voice, and/or postal mail contacts
- Empower your customers to make quick online payments and access key account details from the included customer portal